Commercial Truck Insurance for Fleets and Owner Operators

Call Us: 1-800-634-8612

Truck Insurance Quote

Start Here:

Ask the Truck Insurance Experts

click here
Ask the Expert:

As a broker, what is the most common insurance needed?

The most common coverages required by shippers are Contingent Cargo Liability and Contingent Auto Liability.  However there are other coverage that brokers would need like General Liability, Work Comp and Broker Errors and Omissions coverage. 
Beyond this you’d need to take into the specifics of the brokerage operation to see whatever else would be needed. 

Please provide the following information:

We do not spam
  what's this?

This is a feature to help stop spammers from sending the form. Please enter the letters as shown to prove you are human. Thank you!

Back Ask a Follow-up Question Share this answer on: