Commercial Truck Insurance for Fleets and Owner Operators

Call Us: 1-800-634-8612

Truck Insurance Quote

Start Here:

Ask the Truck Insurance Experts

click here
Ask the Expert:

who needs haz mat license?

According to government regulations, a CDL hazmat endorsement is needed when transporting explosives, gases, some solids, flammable and combustible liquids, and other materials that may cause harm.
To learn more, please visit the DMV's website by clicking here.

Please provide the following information:

We do not spam
  what's this?

This is a feature to help stop spammers from sending the form. Please enter the letters as shown to prove you are human. Thank you!

Back Ask a Follow-up Question Share this answer on: