Oftentimes, trucking insurance is about as easy to comprehend as why the universe exists. It’s in place for some reason, and we are glad it is, but all the minute details get in the way of our proper understanding of it.
In an effort to help those within the trucking industry better understand trucking insurance, we are going to begin having Top Questions posts. These posts are inspired by real questions our clients ask us. Our first post will cover the top 3 questions we hear about bobtail/non-trucking liability.
1. Are there differences between Non-Trucking Liability and Bobtail Coverage?
2. Do I need Bobtail/Non-Trucking Liability Insurance?
3. What do I need in order to obtain Bobtail/Non-Trucking Liability Coverage?
- A permanent lease agreement (longer than 30 days)
- Truck year, make, VIN #
- Drivers Name, License #, Date of Birth
- Loss Payee Information (for physical damage only)
- 3 Years of experience in most cases
If you have any other questions about bobtail/non-trucking liability, or trucking insurance in general, please visit our website or call us at 1-800-634-8612.