An exclusive workers’ compensation self-insurance program for Minnesota trucking companies.
Considering a self-insurance option for workers’ compensation?
Since 1991, MSG has allowed Minnesota trucking companies to control workers’ compensation costs.
Midwest Safety Group (MSG) is a workers’ compensation self-insurance program for Minnesota trucking companies. Based on nearly 30 years of program loss data, MSG allows each participating company to better manage workers’ compensation losses and control insurance costs.
Benefits of the MSG self-insurance program:
- Comprised of local and like-minded individuals from the trucking industry who are able to share risk management information and ideas.
- Overseen by the Minnesota Department of Commerce and Workers’ Compensation Reinsurance Association (WCRA).
- 30+ power unit trucking company domiciled in Minnesota
- Financially sound
- Profitable (5) year loss history
- Strong risk tolerance
- Willing to share risk of the group
- Sound management, hiring practices and risk management strategies
Self-Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.