Commercial Truck Insurance for Fleets and Owner Operators

Call Us: 1-800-634-8612

Truck Insurance Quote

Start Here:

Ask the Truck Insurance Experts

click here
Ask the Expert:

What if I already have a Class A permit? Will I be able to use it for training?

Unfortunately, permits are non-transferable from state to state. You are not required to retake the written exam if you hold a permit that's issued by the same state in which you'll be attending school. If you hold a permit from a state other than the one you'll be training in, you will be required to take the exams and obtain the permit in the state you will be training in.

Please provide the following information:

We do not spam
  what's this?

This is a feature to help stop spammers from sending the form. Please enter the letters as shown to prove you are human. Thank you!

Back Ask a Follow-up Question Share this answer on: